Monday 21 February 2011

Sham's FREE Mac Cosmetic Lipstick's!!

HIYA!

I'm so well chuffed with Mac Make-up! I've been a loyal customer to Mac Cosmetics for a few years now, I usually buy Studio Fix powder foundation and Studio Finish concealer SPF 35.

For though's that do not know, if you collect 6 empty compact powder cases you receive a FREE lipstick (excluding VIVA GLAM collection) I usually collect mines from Selfridges department store, which has a Mac Cosmetic counter.

I recently received 3 lipsticks the other day! Check out the colours I chose...



1. My every day lip gloss look lol!
2. Mac Lipstick 'Twig A90' in Satin
3. Mac Lipstick 'Dubonnet AA0' in Amplified
4. Mac Lipstick 'Lickable A50' in Cremesheen

MAC VIVA GLAM LIPSTICK FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Cyndi Lauper an Lady Gaga has teamed up with Mac Cosmetics with there own limited edition cosmetic signature range of lipstick, lip gloss and  A poly/nylon makeup bag featuring two colour-coordinated stripes and Cyndi Lauper's signature in black on one side, and a digitized image of a lip on the reverse.
For each sale of MAC Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipglass, the full RRP (less VAT) from the sale of this range goes toward helping women, men and kids everywhere affected by HIV and Aids.





Check out more of Macs wonderful make-up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...