Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sham: This springs most wanted item!

Its truly starting to look like spring now in the UK, which is so nice to see after a long, depressing winter.
As is getting brighter, I'm starting to review my wardrobe and seek key spring items.

One of this spring 2011 trends is WHITE! Its suppose to be the new black. Wearing all white is not for the body conscious or the clumsy like myself. So I will be adding key items this spring to my wardrobe, such as a white vest, T'shirt and the hottest item a BLAZER!

WHITE BLAZER

A lot of stylish celebs has been seen flaunting the white blazer trend, check out these photos...

Kelly Osbourne

Olivia Palermo

Sarah Jessica Parker

Kim kardashian


Beyonce

Jameela Jamil

Mila Kunis

Get your white blazer now!

NewLook
Boxy Blazer

TopShop
White co-ordinating linen blazer

NewLook
White Blazer


I cant wait to buy my blazer for this spring!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...