Sunday 10 April 2011

Sham: Yummy Mummy's

Happy Sunday Lovely's

I thought I'd pay some respect to all the mothers out there, that work hard, raise there  children and take care of there home.

Yesterday I was surrounded by a lot of yummy mummy's! For though's that are Ricci family you will know what I mean and know who you all are lol! As they inspired me to write this blog post.

I know that being a celebrity may ease the pressure of motherhood, as they are probably more financial secure, but seeing everyday mum's take care of there self, there children and still manage to look stylish and healthy you guys truly deserve a medal! 

Check out my selection of celebrity Yummy Mummy's and their families

Kris Jenner    



Kourtney Kardashian


Kimora Lee Simmons


Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Hudsen


Expecting soon to be Yummy Mummy...

Mariah Carey

Yummy Mummy Cusan Sim
Sim



Who are your favourite Yummy Mummy's?








1 comment:

  1. I prefer Kourtney because she's fashion and a fabulous mam! Even if all this mothers looks FAB'

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...