Sunday 11 September 2011

Sham: Leopard Lust

Happy Sunday!!!

All year round I always seam to wear animal print, whether magazines or trends tell me its in fashion or not..I WEAR IT!
Animal Print has been a trend that has carried on through SS11 to A/W11 and I'm noticing a lot of retail shops on the high street displaying my leopard print lust in every type of ensemble! Especially in shoes!

I've decided to post a few photo's of myself in my favourite leopard print dress on the way to Artfest earlier today!









I brought these crazy shoes from Primark for £3.00 in the sale... It was definitely an impulse buy because now I think they are hideous lol during the day I swapped my shoes to my black patent heels from New Look



I love Harper's Bazaar's break down of the Animal Print trend, I always check out their website for the latest trends as their breakdowns are so graphically appealing!


CELEBS 

Love Kardashians Lusting Leopard

 All their outfit's are from the Kardashian Kollection which can be brought/viewed on www.sears.com/International

Angela Simmons

 Angela designed this snake skin dress herself! So FABULOUS! What a talented lady!

Amy Childs ( The Only Way is Essex- Reality Tv Star)

 I love that she is wearing a High street dress from Miss Selfridges

Kimora Lee Simmons

Kimora is wearing a Dolce and Gabbana dress! Love this!

Sham is wearing: Dress TKMaxx, Blazer New Look, Jewellery Forever 21, Bag TopShop and shoes NewLook and Primark


Anyone share my lust?

10 comments:

  1. loove this post, amazing and loove the kardashians
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you're looking absolutely FIERCE!!! Rocking the animal print all the way.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't that bad! I mean they were three pounds! lol. But I totally feel you on the impulse tip. I tend to now not buy something. Like if that dress in Zara cost 50 pounds but I liked the one in Cos for 80 better. I'll think that 50 pounds can go towards something I really want. Try it! it works wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress. Leopard is my fave print.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ag that is very good advice! Thank you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love leopard print!
    And I love your patent pumps!
    xx
    BERRY-HAUTE 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely share your lust! I love animal prints and you wear it well! And I really want that dress Kimora is rocking!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving animal print and your adorable outfit! Pour La Victoire has theee cutest leopard heels that would be a great addition to your fall wardrobe.

    xx

    goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...